Swedish Securitas bought out Croatian Tehnomobil

Swedish Securitas bought out Croatian Tehnomobil


Review by Christos T. Panagopoulos –

Swedish company Securitas has acquired 65 percent of the shares in the security solutions company Tehnomobil in Croatia. The purchase of the remaining 35 percent of the shares is agreed to take place at the end of 2015. Enterprise value is estimated to 46 million Croatian kuna, Securitas revealed in a press release.

Tehnomobil has 60 employees. The company is the largest integrator of security systems in Croatia and offers a wide range of technical services, such as video surveillance, fire and gas detections, intrusion detection, access control and parking systems.

Tehnomobil has a national footprint, with the head office in Zagreb. Securitas is the second largest player in the security services market in Croatia. With this acquisition, Securitas strengthens its technology offerings in the country as well as in the Balkan region.

Source: Croatian Times