Prishtina, April 17, 2013 By Tinka Kurti
The requirements that the Serbian side has planned to present during the dialogue meetings were made public.
According to the Serbian media, the first requirement is exactly what the Prime Minister of Kosovo opposes to, executive competences for the association of communes of Serbian majority.
The published requirements are as follows:
* Association of Serb Municipalities will have a president, parliament and the executive council (government);
* We demand the regional police commander;
* Court of Appeal should be in the northern part of Mitrovica;
* The southern part of Mitrovica, Vushtrria and Skenderaj can not be part of the Association of Serb Municipalities;
* Pristina’s Army can not go into the territory of the Union of Serb Municipalities;
* Association of Serb Municipalities will have its properties.
* Powers of the Association of Serb Municipalities on education, health, urban planning, culture, information, environmental protection, agriculture, forestry, water economy, mining;
* All powers will be financially supported by Serbia;
* Guarantees on the Status of the Serbian Orthodox Church (SPC) and the protection of cultural heritage;
* The text of the agreement will be guaranteed by the European Union.
The Serbian government had developed during the last two weeks numerous consultations with stakeholders, Serbian society, after the refusal and interruption of dialogue. /ibna/