The International Hellenic University (IHU) was established in October 2005 by Law No. 3391 and is based in Thessaloniki, Greece. The IHU is Greece’s first state university where programmes are taught exclusively in English. The University’s programmes have been developed by academics and practitioners with long experience in top international universities and the business world. Key features include:
• Select international teaching faculty from 15 countries and 20 universities
• International student body from 18 countries (2012 Intake)
• One-year programmes in full-time mode or two years part-time
• Flexible programmes in Executive mode (lessons from Friday midday – Sunday)
• Internationally oriented Careers Office
• As a Greek public University, all degrees awarded are accredited by the Greek Government and are recognized in the European Union and internationally
• Scholarships Programme
• Strong links into the world of business and industry.
The IHU currently offers sought-after postgraduate degrees in three Schools:
• Economics and Business Administration
• Science and Technology
As a state University, all degrees awarded are accredited by the Government and are recognised in the European Union and internationally.
Learn more about the programmes at www.ihu.edu.gr